Annyeong !! Welcome to my official blog..keep following me n i'll follow u back..Gamsahabnida !!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SOMETHING ABOUT L.O.V.E


Love??what is love??
Love is patient, love is kind. 
It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud.
 Love protects, preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. 
Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it.
 It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true.
Love can occur between two or more individuals.
 It bonds them and connects them in a unified link of trust, intimacy and interdependence. 
It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul.
Every human need love in their life.
They need love n to be love.
But in a relationship what we need r faith,sincerity n integrity.
The most important in a relationship is sincerity.
Without the possibility of sincerity mayb it won't getting longer.
I need someone that loves me with sincerely n i've found that person.
Thankz so much dear coz loves me.




I promise that i won't stop loving u till the end of my breath.
I love u so much dear.

suke ke??lau suke like je..hihi

0 comments:

'>